Real Food Wythenshawe can advise and support individuals and community groups with growing plans, funding advice and plants/seed swaps. For more information please contact Kay Bamford, Growing Coordinator for the Real Food at firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits include:
- A range of growing techniques and methods supported such as garden or yard, small-scale and container planting, propagation and seed sowing, preparation and planning, all using low-input and low-cost methods of sustainable growing.
- Open to all – whether an individual, group of residents or an established community group – all ages and abilities welcomed.
- Local knowledge shared and celebrated.
- Grant finding for community groups.
- Skills and enterprise supported with advice, training or volunteering.
- A series of seasonal growing workshops and on-hand advice and support, with the emphasis being on practical learning.
- Fact sheets, Grow Your Own Starter Pack and resources provided by Garden Organic, RHS and Real Food.